I completely agree with you, Jerry. The abuse of regulation over financial
activities and even just the private company stranglehold over payment
processing has a dramatically chilling effect on both speech and activity.
I've seen it in the adult world for years, no secret there.

Also agree on the crap that people should be paying attention to. The
problem, however, is that I have trouble finding anyone to vote for that
respects the 4th amendment. My Senators (Wyden and Merkley) are pretty ok
and have been pushing back against the NSA and CIA and net neutrality, but
they still aren't where I'd like them to be.  And on the bigger national
stage, I just can't find candidates who are doing good things in this area.

Judah