I don't know about VOX you may be right, but I see the whole "someone
should fix this" comment as "someone in news should fix this". If someone
says someone should fix a broken app I assume they are saying a developer
should fix it. You can read something else into it and that's fine too.

The whole listicle thing is a total pet peeve of mine and I hate seeing
that crap on FB. I am also very disappointed in the crappy newsless
entertainment network that CNN has turned into - another pet peeve. It has
been Nancy-Gracified.

I think much of the CNN thing can really be traced back to the OJ chase and
addiction to the trial. Since then it's been one trial after another. Only
one thing in the world is ever happening on CNN, and if Nancy Grace has
anything to do with it - it usually involves a dead or missing white girl.

I am glad to see that at least the missing Mylasian flight is finally no
longer "breaking news" on CNN.com after 2+ months.

-Cameron