Uh, most of those I would still classify as school shootings. Person
bringing gun on campus and killing people...I don't care if it is "because
of gang activity". And shooting yourself on campus in front of other
students...still a fucked up problem with guns at school.

That article in the Blaze? I call bullshit on their bullshit. Fuck them.
 Charles C. Johnson seems to be someone who I would not piss on if they
were on fire. What a douchenozzle.  "Gangbanger shoots student in
face"..yeah, that's a fake shooting because it wasn't a fucked up white
kid. Seriously, fuck everyone who thinks like this. Jesus christ, a bunch
of people need to rot in a hell I don't believe in for trivializing death
after death in a series of tweets because it doesn't conform to your
twisted notion of "school gun violence".

Anyone who reads that article and says, "yeah, that was a bunch of fake gun
statistics" can rot in hell.

I don't have the answer to the epidemic of gun violence in schools in our
country but people who trivialize it can just fuck off and better not ever
cross my path.

Disgusting.