I haven't hit you in the nose

I didn't shoot anyone I want supposed to

These laws punish the majority for the crimes of the minority.

Our right to own arms should obviously  outweigh any made up right to feel
safe anyone has.

Why not an amendment?

If it's such a great and popular idea why not amend the condition in the
manner prescribed?