Hi,

I must be looking int he worng place...

I am running MX on my machine and I cannot find where in the registry the Coldfusion datasources are defined.

I have an old machine that I upgraded to MX and I see in the registry where this information is defined, but not on the machine that had a non upgrade version of mx installed.

Did MM move this to some sort of xml file?

Can someone tell me where I can find this?

I am trying to come up with something that will allow me to set up the datasources without any intervention.  I have the odbc datasource piece created, I have a solution to create the database and the user/pass for Mysql, all I need to do is get the datasource listed in coldfusion.  I thought just adding the datasource to the odbc listing within windows would work, but it did not.

thanks,
kaigler