From: Will [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 10:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Who Said netscape is dead & as for People dressed in black
wearing berets.....

Well, that's no reason to not use Netscape as a browser since Outlook
Express has nothing to do with IE. Plus, the new Mozilla Browser (Netscape
6.0 when it's released) will have multiple mail accounts, and from the alpha
version, it looks like it'll handle them even better than OE. But the fact
remains that you need to use both browsers if you're a good developer ;)
Gotta make sure all your compatibilites are in place. hehe