Is there a Spectra mailing list available?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Evans [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2000 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Open source development?

Id any body doing any kind of open source development for Spectra?  I have
heard there are a few known bugs and enhancements for Spectra that everybody
is complaining about.  The code is open, and I'm sure people are making
changes to the underlying code to get it working.  Is there a web site ( or
should there be) where developers can post their fixes, both for other
developers to use and for Allaire?

Chris Evans
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.fuseware.com