> I ran into the same problem with our setup. The mail server
> didn't like addresses outside of our domain as the FROM: address.
> It had something to do with our mail server, not CF> the work-around
> was to only allow a from address within our domain.
> Heck of a work around.  Kinds makes it useless in a lot of cases.
> Right now as I try to trouble shoot this, all TO: and FROM:
> address are in our domain.

Unfortunately, this is common. Mail servers are often configured to only
accept SMTP requests from the same domain; this prevents others, such as
spammers, from improperly using your mail server to send lots of junk.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444