From: Troy Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 6:00 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Is there a way to get one template to stop the process of
another template?

No.  The called template would have to stop processing on it's own.  There's
no way for another template to "monitor" the action of another and
intervine.   You would have to set some variable in the called template
which would cause it to stop running.  This of course is not what you want
to do, but I don't see any alternative.  If you tell me what you're trying
to accomplish maybe I could give you some ideas.