i worked government contracts for 4 years my 2 year music degree
was enough never had a problem getting a job where a Bachelors was required,
however
I did have to back up my qualifications with proof and experience which was
easy enough.
I think with Gov. Contracts your PAY may suffer a little if you dont hvae
the degree but
outside of government it hasnt mattered one bit for me.
Kelly