Has anyone had experience using able commerce and customizing for a
particular customer.  What I need is to have a separate directory for
program files for one customer while using the original able commerce
program files for everyone else.  Everytime I follow the directions to copy
the files and change the mapping for my one store, all the stores stop
working.  I've been on the phone with able commerce, and so far they've
given me nothing but the brush off.

So how do you set up a store with it's own program files?

Bonnie Russell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]