Hello,

I'm working on an online store and have been learning about structures. I've
managed to cut in half the number of queries I'm doing per page by loading
all of the category titles in to a structure and then making the structure
an application variable.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with the shopping cart items, and
setting the shopping cart structure as a session variable. Then I would only
need to reload the structure when the cart changes. What difficulties am I
likely to run into doing this? Presumably this session variable is held in
the memory of the server, so as long as I have plenty of RAM will I be ok?
I'm using both cookies and session.sesionID to track the user BTW.

Thanks
Ben