Ok, now I will seiously consider the direct upgrade to mx. I already know as a
result of the upgrade, whether its to 5.0 or mx, if(and when) *anything* at all
goes wrong with the applications, server, Internet connection, users' browser,
you name it, it will be blamed directly on the upgrade.

 But I would really like to hear any  more stories/ tips for the upgrade to mx
on live systems.