-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Hi all,

Any idea why I can't seem to wrap CFLOOP tags in CFIF statements?

I keep getting errors as though CF is totally ignoring the CFIF
statement and still parsing the </CFLOOP> tag.

Here is some simple sample code:

<CFIF LoopYes EQ True>

        <cfloop index="count" from="1" to="10">

</CFIF>

        <cfloop index="theindex" from="1" to="2">
                The index Is <CFOUTPUT>#theindex# </CFOUTPUT>
        </cfloop>

<CFIF LoopYes EQ True>

        </cfloop>
</cfif>