Yes, I know that Matt.  I was joking about the lawyer payscale ... and,
like someone else mentioned, I don't think it'd go over well if I
presented an IP agreement to my company.  Sure, not working for the tyrant
to begin with avoids the problem, but... something's has to pay my bills
around here and the current economy isn't really in a good position for me
to switch jobs just yet.  In fact, Pittsburgh is pretty dead development
wise (for CF). Majority of the CF jobs open in Pgh, well... the company I
worked for designed/developed something for them and I can't go client
hopping for work.

So... anyway... that's all I have to say about that.

~Todd