Try also this : http://www.cffaq.com/

Benoit

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 6 septembre 2002 16:42
À : CF-Talk
Objet : RE: Why ColdFusion?

drew,

no offense...however....
this is such a tired thread, that gets belaboured over and over
again, there are too many reasons, and there are plenty of websites
that detail this.

try this one, and see where it takes you :)

http://www.swynk.com/friends/murphy/ironic_isnt_it.asp

or this one...

http://www.nwfusion.com/reprints/1123rev.html

.tony