De : Bryan F. Hogan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 6 septembre 2002 17:36
À : CF-Talk
Objet : RE: Interesting: Macromedia Resource Kit

Thanks Vern.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vernon Viehe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Interesting: Macromedia Resource Kit

The DRK does contain some CF stuff:

some CFCs: SMTP & POP, & a stock quote CFC (included w/ a sample apps)

Dreamweaver extensions for CFers:
*CF XHTML Editor
*Extra File Function Toolbar (OK, not specific to CF, but has some of the
file functions CF Studio users have been asking for, like close-all,
duplicate file, and others)

Flash MX DataGrid component

And an archive of all the CF content from DesDev, including articles,
whitepapers, tutorials, and columns.

We're definately going to expand the CF content in future DRK offerings.

Vernon Viehe
ColdFusion Community Manager
Macromedia, Inc.