De : Stacy Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : lundi 9 septembre 2002 19:39
À : CF-Talk
Objet : RE: ColdFusion MX for J2EE is Available!

It's a separate product. Instead of CFMX Pro you'd purchase CFMX for J2EE
which gets deployed on a J2EE server. CFMX is actually just and application
that leverages all the goodies on the J2EE server...

You can do stuff like run multiple instances of cfmx (by creating server
instances and installing cfmx on each instance) plus access to full J2EE
feature set for extending ur apps in java..

It's pretty neat...plus this version plus JRun comes out to about the same
price as CFMX Enterprise...(I think)

Stace