The only way around it is to make a copy of the column in your original
query, a upper(or lower) cased copy. Then do your compare against that.

In MX, we added ucase,lcase to the syntax, so you can do case
insensitive matches.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus