Why did I know you were going to ask that? :)
cfhttpparam in CF5+ automatically urlencodes whatever you send. This
hoses up something that isn't expecting encoded text...like UPS's XML
API among others.

Of course...certain people with the initials ML think that no one uses
unencoded http posts, so I could be making this all up just to screw
with you Al ;-). Bah!

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]