De : Ben Forta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 27 septembre 2002 23:46
À : CF-Talk
Objet : RE: Ben's J2EE Book

There are lots of basic AS books out there (and lots of not so basic
ones too).

I have "Macromedia Flash MX ActionScripting: Advanced Training from the
Source" here and it is quite good. My only objection to it is that all
the AS is oriented around UI and it assumes that you know basic Flash UI
creation (which for many CFers is not the case). Still, if you need a
jump start on AS basics it's a good choice:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0201770229/benfortascoldfusA/

For more advanced ActionScript you'll want Phillip Kerman's
"ActionScripting in Flash MX". I have yet to go through this edition
thoroughly, but I also have the previous edition and use that one
extensively. It's a very good book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0735712956/benfortascoldfusA/

--- Ben