Actually it is stupid because Dreamweaver MX on hitting Ctrl+F5 does not
provide you with the full parameter set for cfform so there is no clue as to
why this is happening.

It will also cause issues with people that are remotely web hosting their
sites where they assume CFFORM will work as before but actually requires
them to specify where the form scripts should be found or upload them. To
take something that encapsulated the functionality inside the form you were
displaying and to put that functionality into a file available inside the
CFIDE directory was a poorly thought out 'improvement'.

In fact this is a pain to catch. I thought it was my code and was only able
to trap the problem after about an hour of running round.

This change has not been thought through correctly.

So I would now like to repeat myself by stating that it is actually stupid
and could easily have been avoided. It does not help that Dreamweaver MX
does not provide you with the full set of parameters.

Adam