So you have not seen the secondary pages (the Service Manager)?
This is the best part (90% of the demo).

If you see a blank application, it is because the demo only works with one
ticket (I think).
Check this one : 4KEH833 (Open).
You'll be amazed if you haven't seen it before...

Quick walkthrough :
1. Check the video
2. On the car drawing, select the Hybrid Engine System > Electric Motor >
Tech Notes
3. View the technote 1281 (it says change the Replace the Hydrogen Sensor
and inspect the Condensor fan for cracks, replace as necessary).
4. Select the part tab > Hybrid Engine > Connector and Hydrogen Sensor and
add them to the work order
5. Select the scheduling tab and choose an available period to perform the
reparation.
You can now notify your nice customer...

Have fun!

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com