Mmmm...

The more I think about it, what protects Macromedia's interests is
*not* the number of IPs, but the fact that CFMX needs to be recycled
when that number is reached,

So it is not 5 or 7 or whatever IPs, who can use the site concurrently,
but , how many IPs can access the site before it locks out others --
requiring recycling, loss of state, caching, yadda, yadda, yadda.

So the nth IP address to access the site, will be the kiss of death.

With that in mind, any number that MM is comfortable with seems
reasonable.

You couldn't run a store if you had to close up after the nth customer
arrived.

It is amazing, the insight that 3 VO Manhattans will bring!

Dick

"Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins
you can't imagine the smell." - Robert Byrne -