> > You might see if there are any documented problems
> > with the specific database drivers that you're using,
> > or if there's a newer version of those drivers.
>
> Mmm, should have mentioned it is using an MS SQL 2000
> database (standard drivers as from Mr Gates), a quick
> googling finds no mention of leaks. Other sites using
> MS SQL 7 & 2000 that we have see no similar leakyness.

While I'm not aware of any specific memory leaks with SQL Server drivers,
it's worth noting that Mr. Gates has many drivers, each of which fixes
problems in previous ones (and probably creates new ones, but what can you
do?)

If you're running CF 5 or earlier, you might try upgrading your version of
MDAC to the latest version.

>>MDAC can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/data/

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to it, is
intended for the use of addressee and is confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or
retain any of the information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone.
The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or any other defects.  You assume all liability for any loss, damage, or
other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments.