From: "Jesse Noller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 1:14 PM
Subject: RE: 2nd question - Run MX as nobody? - Solution

> Cathy-
>
>    I do recommend trying the noshell option. This was not written off as a
non-issue, it was not feasible for us to write more C code binaries, and we
were not left pleasant options.

>   I will discuss this matter internally once I am over this flu-bug, and I
will see what we can do. Our only real option is to either write a new
C-launcher binary (not good, very bad, severe change in CFMX) or enforce the
JRun method of installation (Not a good user experience) it is a loose-loose
situation on our part.