From: Stephen Collins [mailto:trib@;acis.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 12:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SCC API implemented in Dreamweaver MX?

I've been researching the possibility of directly interfacing CVS with Dreamweaver MX
and have come across information regarding
Microsoft's SCC (Source Code Control) API, which was implemented in CF Studio and
Homesite.  Given the evolution of these tools into
Dreamweaver MX, I'm wondering if anyone is aware whether Macromedia has extended hooks
into this API to Dreamweaver MX.
If this IS the case, it is theoretically possible that a tool like Jalindi Igloo
(www.jalindi.com/igloo) could be made function with
Dreamweaver MX.  I know that for my work, this would be an absolute bonanza.

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether SCC hooks are present in Dreamweaver MX?

Steve C