Holy cr@p!  I didn't realize how many CFHTTP calls you were making.  8^)

I didn't see any code errors either, so I'd think that the error message may
be correct in suggesting that site2.com is too busy to respond.  You're
bombarding it with a ton of requests in a very short amount of time.

Is it possible to rework this so that it doesn't require that many unique
hits to the site?

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC