From: Troy Montour
To: CF-Talk
Sent: 10/25/2002 10:21 PM
Subject: Weird glitch installing CFMX

Hello everyone its been awhile..

but was wondering if anyone has ran into this problem and have a fix. I
was
resetting up my development computer and decided to also upgrade my CF5
server to MX.

well when I had everything done something was wrong so was forced to
reinstall. so I ran the uninstallers and removed everything to start
from
scratch.

so started re-installing and now the install is stuck in standalone mode
like its not detecting IIS..

anyone have any suggestions as I like to have this install set-up to
mimic
my hosting server.

Thank you
Troy Montour