From: Frank Mamone [mailto:fmamone@;videotron.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 8:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Devcon Files

Hi Andy,

I'm not sure how the users who attended can prove that they were there, but
if you can think of something let me know. I would really like the username
and password.

Maybe MM can email the attendees the URL and  login for those who lost the
newsletter. Seems most of us have.

Vernon, can you help with this?

Thanks