Matt,

That was for the NY city CFUG  :). Thay are playing with Flash
Communication server at their meeting tonight. I won't be able
to atten our meeting tonight, but I thought y'all who were attending
might like to tune in for a bit to see what they are up to.

You can get directions to the Syracuse meeting at the website
 http://www.cfugcny.org

Let me know if you have any trouble,

David