Or perhaps it was none of the above and he left on his own.  With all due respect to
Verne, let's move on to more productive discussions.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosh Teitelbaum [mailto:mosh.teitelbaum@;evoch.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 2:14 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SOT: Sad Day

Sheesh... Rubbernecking on the Info Super Highway 8^).

There are numerous reasons that a company might let one of their employees
go.  They range from benevolent (no longer able to grow, not a good fit) to
malevolent (stealing from the company, etc.).  Not that any of these apply
to Verne, but there you go.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC