True - but there is something to be said for abstracting this.  You can
build them in any DB that offers triggers, sure.  But if the DB offrs
support for them then you can just "Create index" and be done with it.

The DB does all the work, hides all the triggers and tables, and let's
you ignore the processes.  You can maintain them easier, manage them
easier, etc.  It may not be a big feature, but come on - it IS a
feature.  ;^)

> Jochem, you're a smart guy, but you'll never make it in marketing.

Agree... and agree.  ;^)

Jim Davis