Hello,
I have a dedicated Linux box and I installed Coldfusion MX a month ago on it
and was using as the 1 IP development version. Since then I bought MX
Professional and I want to update my serial number so I have unlimited
users. However, I cannot log into the administrator because my IP is not the
IP that is allowed by ColdFusion on my server.  Someone else must have been
on the site when the 30 day trial timed out, and their IP is locked in.
I've tried shutting down and restarting ColdFusion to no avail. Does anyone
know how to change the serial number through SSH, or without having to be in
the CF administrator?? Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,

Craig
Up:Thought