>Now, if you call the page, the domaincookie does not get set.

This works fine as far a i know for a single site on IIS.
Now.. you are enabling Session State and Client State in your code.. Are you using
J2EE sessions? or is it enabled?

If you are using both session and client states, you might want to enable J2EE
sessions. Once you have done that, Use IE and change default "Cookie settings to
Prompt".. you should be able to see whats goin on then.

Joe Eugene