I have CF Server Pro 4.5 for Windows.  I'm moving to Linux.

I'm perfectly happy continuing to run 4.5 if there was ever a port to
Linux, but I don't know of any Linux-compatible CF prior to 5.0.

I'm hoping that I'll find someone who is willing to trade my windows
version for their Linux version. perhaps someone who's purchased an
upgrade to MX and still has their original Linux-capable version laying
around.  I couldn't know for sure without checking, but most likely
swapping your version for mine would still keep you in compliance to
operate your upgraded version and would save me a lot of trouble to port
some very old CF apps over to JSP which is what my new server supports
now.  These are apps that I've developed and am hosting for a client and
there's no way that I can get them to pay for a port or for a new CF
license.  $20/month x 3 sites doesn't really cover the cost of it
either.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.