Congratulations to Sean and all the team.
The new site is great.

I like very much the new design and the way the site and the information are
organized.

One little simple detail that I enjoy, it remembers your latest selection in
the home page.
For example, if you have choosen "Products > ColdFusion MX" and "Solutions >
Developers", the next time you come, the home page will have them already
selected (I suppose this is based on new Shared Objects capabilities).
Very simple but efficient personalization...

Ok, it is a little bit slow on my PIII 500... but I'm sure it will get
better.

As for the back/forward buttons in Flash, it seems to be pretty well handled
by the 4 RIAs (home, exchange, membership and download).

For the moment, it seems to be stable... I haven't seen any error pages...
ColdFusionMX+FlashMX unleashed upon the masses!

Bravo!

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com