Please, stop the debate about Opera and its "10%" Opera marketshare.

I don't know where did you get those 10%.
In most browser statistics, Opera is below 1%.

Example :
"WebSideStory's figures were compiled independently based on a random daily
sample of 20 million visitors to thousands of Web sites that use its HitBox
visitor analysis service. According to data from Monday, 3.4 percent of the
visitors were using a Netscape browser, 96 percent using IE and less than
one percent were using the Opera browser from Opera Software ASA. From day
to day the sample shows some fluctuation, but over the past several weeks
Netscape usage hasn't been higher than 4 percent, Johnston said."

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com