I use UltraEdit as my standard text editor and it has an option that allows
you to "Use Active File Directory on File Open". This is very convenient. Is
this possible in CF Studio? I can't find such an option.

For example, I start CFStudio and do "File Open" and get a file from
D:\Test. Then I open a file from the "Recent Files" list that is from
directory C:\ABC\HTMLFiles. Now if I click "File Open" again, it goes back
to D:\Test instead of the directory of the currently open file
(C:\ABC\HTMLFiles). It is kind of a pain to have to scroll all the way
across disks and directories like this. Most often when I do a "File Open",
I will want a file from the same directory as the currently open file.

Under "Settings" in CFStudio the only choices I seem to have are in
"Startup". I can have "File Open" start in either (1) folder last opened in
Resource Tab; (2) folder last opened in File Open dialog; (3) hard coded
folder. I'm hoping there is a way to configure it so the File Open Dialog
follows the currently active file. Don't see it anywhere but thought I would
ask just in case I'm missing something.

Paul Sinclair