Hi everyone,

BlogMX on benorama.com is just a very basic example application, and is

definitely not a complete blogging system (and as you rightly said, it is

overly complicated for what it does, because it is just a sample application

showing a methodology aimed to build more complex applications).

Moreover it was written in august 2002... so it does not represent the

latest best practices for CFMX.

I plan to write an updated version, with updated best practices next month.

For your information, that's funny, because there is currently an initiative

launched on CFCDev mailing list to build a blogging system by following

different methodologies/frameworks in order to be able to compare them.

The discussion has just started few days ago, so it is really just the

begining and you might have to wait several month before to see any results.

Untill then, you might also check Raymond Camden blog CFC :

http://www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog/blog.zip

(which looks more like a "real" blogging system)

Benoit Hediard

www.benorama.com