Periodically, I get a very non-descript 500 error.  It
shows up in the standard looking CFMX error box, but
without any context - i.e. page/code location,
description, debug times/info.

I have encountered this before trying to <cfdump a
structure that if I check through other means, is a
perfectly valid structure.  This time it is appearing
while trying to do a structFind for a specific key in a
structure.  The key exists, but for some reason I get
this weird error message.

Is this a usual message, or is something with CFMX
going on?  I just re-applied updater 3 and am still
having the same issues.

Since I can post an image ... the error box has the
standard dark blue header bar with the text 'Error
Occurred While Processing Request' and then the light
blue box below where the error details usually are only
contains the text '500 Cannot find key PT-Gadget-ID in
struct' - which is in very large H1 text.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
-- Jeff

resources for the community.