It shoud be possible to do that with FlashMX/FlashRemotingMX/ColdFusionMX.
You have all the required features in FlashMX : drag&drop, pixel
coordinates, remoting to generate the HTML form with ColdFusionMX...
But you'll need a really good ActionScript developer to do the Flash UI...

It might be better to wait for Royale,
http://www.macromedia.com/special/royale/ (even if it seems to be designed
for the contrary : to easily generate Flash forms from XML files, and not
HTML forms from Flash UI...).

I agree with Bryan, why not using a flash Form instead of an HTML form?

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com