One basic check is to put a <cflog> in your CFC in order to verify if Flash
Remoting calls are performed on the server and if the CFC is correctly
executed.
If there is nothing generated by <cflog>, then :
- there is something wrong on the swf side,
- or the CFC generates an error (you might check if there is any flash.log
in CFusionMX/logs)

Benoit Hediard
www.benorama.com

http://www.coolfusion.com