Okay - hearing about all the great new stability enhancements in 6.1. I
immediately upgraded to eliminate a problem where the cold fusion service
would stop responding until reboot about once a day at random times. Now
immediately after upgrade, all sites on this multsite server are returning
an Internal Error 500 to the browser.

I am so sad about this and I can see no way to revert back to the orginal
MX - with all its problems at least it worked for most of the day.

Looked in the event log and I can see that a Coldfusion SQL agent is GPFing
Log folows:

"Reporting queued error: faulting application swagent.exe, version 1.93.0.0,
faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000."

however I am not sure if the 500 problem is related because it even happens
when I access non-database related pages.  I would try to change the driver
but I cannot access the web server without getting the 500 error - not even
the CF Administrator!  No other interesting entries in the event log.
Everything worked before.

Environment is:
Windows 2003 Server
SQL Server 2000 Latest SP
CFMX 6.1

Help if you can please!!! Macromedia says they won't help me unless I pay
$500

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm