On Monday, Aug 18, 2003, at 14:08 US/Pacific, Michael Smith wrote:
> I have some conference news. Below are more details on "Mach-II
> Monday".
> Secondly we have two important guests at the conference - Sean
> Corfield of
> Macromedia and Stan Cox of Cox Designs. I think the fact that
> Macromedia
> is sending staff to the conference underlines the importance of this
> release of Fusebox. And I am hoping that Stan will help lighten up the
> proceedings!

It's true, I'll be attending the Fusebox conference with one of my
colleagues, mostly for the Mach II material, although I am interested
in learning more about Fusebox 4.

My team will be using Mach II for some new projects that are just
getting started, as well as converting some existing CF and JSP
applications to use Mach II (in CF).

Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood