http://www.intrafoundation.com/ihtk.asp

Doesn't do DNS, but there is a free DNS COM object floating around, as
well as some command line scripts that MS gives away to manage dns.
I had a few issues with it in the past, but it's been a while, and it
could have been my fault.

Personally I'd go with straight ADSI stuff using scripts, VB, .Net, or
whatever else floats your boat, and not worrying about using CF except
to run whatever scripts/executable are needed. I can say that .Net
makes working with ADSI much less painful, and it's guaranteed (as
guaranteed as anything MS) to be supported in future versions of
Windows...

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]