Jeff,

Thanks for the note. I must be really dense or something. I tried this:

<cfset loopnumber = (#URL.PersonsAttending# - 1)>

<cfloop index="PersonsAttending" from="1" to="#loopnumber#" step="1">

<cfset tempvar='full_name_'&'#PersonsAttending#'>

NAME = #Evaluate("tempvar")#<br>

</cfloop>

When I process this, the Evaluate function just tells me what the name of
the field is. So the output that I receive is:

NAME - full_name_1
NAME - full_name_2
NAME - full_name_3

In other words, it gives me the name of the form fields, but not the value
that was entered. What I want it to output is:

NAME - John Doe
NAME - Joe Smith
NAME - Mary Jones

How can I make it so that in the loop, #FORM.Evaluate("tempvar")# becomes
#FORM.full_name_1# (#FORM.full_name_2#, etc.)? In other words - shows me the
value entered, not the field name.

Thanks for any more help!

Paul Sinclair