From: Dave Carabetta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 2:29 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: MX 6.1 and MapPoint

(Searching the archives, it doesn't sound like anybody has, but I'm not sure
if people have figured it out in the interim and just never posted)

Has anybody been able to get MX 6.1 to successfully connect with the
Microsoft MapPoint 3.0 web service? Apache throws up on it, and searching
the MS forums suggests that the Axis 1.1 engine can't successfully integrate
with the service. Any pointers? I'm pretty new to web services, and
references to wsdl2java and java2wsdl are a little over my head at this
point.

Regards,
Dave.

  _____