I came into work yesterday morning to find a specific '.cfm' page missing
from our intranet.
The page was displaying a 404 find not found error msg even though the file
was there in the proper location
As it has been for the last year. I restarted CFMX and suddenly it found the
page again.

What the hell is going on? We are currently halting our cfm development and
moving towards JSP because of
Unexplained issues like this that seem to occur on a regular basis.

Thank You.
Dave

HTC Disclaimer:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.