I am looking for a way to create access databases on the fly. Simply, I am
querying an existing SQL database, process the records within CF  and then I
am writing the results to stand-alone text files. Instead of the text files
I need to create Access databases, one for each transaction/order. Could
someone suggest a way to accomplish this? I know I could probably script a
DTS, but I don't know enough about DTS, e.g. how do you pass it a parameters
to be used as a resulting file name? Thanks for any tips!